Our offices are located on the 20th floor of 466 Lexington Avenue between 45th and 46th streets. The secondary address for the building is 237 Park Avenue. The main building lobby is elevated from the street level.
Access options are as follows:
- The entrance on Lexington Avenue requires the use of three (3) stairs and an escalator.
- There is a secondary entrance on Depew Place accessible from either 45th Street or 46th Street between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
- A ramp is available on East 46th St, just before Park Avenue. Stairs are available adjacent to the ramp.
- An exterior elevator is available on East 45th St. and Depew Place. Please let us know if you choose this option, as we will need to contact the main lobby team to operate the elevator. Alternatively, visitors can call the lobby number posted on the elevator upon arrival (212-370-1180). Stairs are available adjacent to the elevator.
- Interior destination elevators are available at the lobby level. Punch in “20” on the wall pad and the screen will display the elevator car travelling to Floor 20. Security guards are available for assistance
- At the 20th floor upon entry to our offices, your party will be screened either by passing through a metal detector or through the use of a security wand.
Available on premises
- Accessible and gender-neutral washrooms
- Assisted listening devices in our main event spaces
- Sign language services may be available, please contact your meeting organizer in advance
Please reach out to your host or the Events Team with any questions related to your upcoming event at either our offices or the Official Residence.