March 16, 2021 — The North Country Chamber of Commerce hosted its 7th annual International Trade Week on March 8, 11, and 16, 2021.
Topics of discussion included:
- Getting COVID Related Products Across the US Border
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) Overview & Updates for 2021
- Can-Am Leadership Border Briefing (featuring special guest speaker, Acting Consul General of Canada in New York, Khawar Nasim)
- Immigration 101: Border-Crossing Updates from U.S. & Canada (featuring special guest speaker, Cyril Joseph, Migration Program Manager at the Consulate General of Canada in New York)
- Cargo Crossing 101: Best Practices for Getting Cargo into the U.S.
About the North Country Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber is a regional chamber serving Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton and northern Warren Counties in New York State and southern Quebec. With more than 3,200 members, it is the largest business and economic development alliance in northern New York and one of the five largest chambers in the state.